WHY WORK FOR CARLISLE REFRIGERATION?
We were recently rated as outstanding in our industry. (One of only two companies in the UK to receive the award).
We are the most successful SME in Carlisle in the £5-20 million turnover range.
Why is our staff retention so good? Why have many of our staff been with us all their working lives?
The answer is talking and teamwork along with respect and recognition.
The team has a common purpose and vision to provide exceptional customer service in a fast moving and exciting industry.
Staff can expect to:
- Be well trained – we support development to ensure staff have the skills to do their job
- Be well informed – we value highly effective two way communication amongst staff at all levels
- Have job security – this is important to us and we endeavour to safeguard it
The company expects from staff:
- Commitment – to always give of your best and to help make a difference
- Contribution – to be flexible and support colleagues as part of team working
- Ability – to acquire and develop the skills to do your job
- Attitude – to demonstrate a loyalty to Carlisle Refrigeration – both in and out of work
What our staff say
Here are a few specific comments from our staff in the latest annual review
- Company is an excellent place to work
- Company policies fair and clear
- Clear responsibility enabling me to get on with the role
- I have never worked with a better bunch of people
What we are looking for
Enthusiastic candidates with good grades in maths and English and very importantly a sunny disposition. People who want a career with excellent prospects for promotion.
If we fit the bill for you and you feel you might do the same for us.
Please contact me
Telephone 01228 531449